Saturday, April 16, 2011

A little Monkey Business...

Sock Monkey Baby Shower cake with gum paste sock monkey


A cake for our local Mom's group's Eggtastic Bash
Easter cake with fondant Bunny
 Tangled cakes with purchased toppers
  Hanna Montana Birthday cake


Rosette cake- I could NOT wait to try this cake after seeing the tutorial on I am Baker! Such a simple, easy cake...but it turns out so cool! I love it and will for sure be making more in the future. This one was for my Dad's Birthday. A little feminine...but as long as it had red velvet on the inside....he didn't care : )
Another cake I got to make for my family. This one was driven 10 hours in my Dad and Step Mom's car, to my Sister for her 40th Birthday! It made it in one piece! This was my first attempt at Quilling. It's such an awesome technique...I can't wait to try it on another cake


0 comments: